CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.15.2008

Seriously...

This is one of those Fridays that I'm thinking...WHAT in the WORLD???? Monday I had my 30 week apt and since I've been contracting for several weeks they did a fetal fibronectin test- which tests your fluids to determine preterm labor (within the next two weeks). Tuesday afternoon Bennett falls, chips his front tooth and severs his frenem- blood EVERYWHERE, nice. Wednesday afternoon I get a phone call from my nurse saying my firbronectin is positive and I'm on BEDREST...okay bedrest with 2 children under 4, seriously??? Thursday, Ben eats my contacts. Today has been somewhat normal, praise the Lord. Pray the bun stays in the oven and we get these contractions under control. Joy, joy, joy.

4 comments:

Kelly T said...

OH NO!!! My my last comment on the previous post to slow down I was NOT meaning bedrest! SO? Any family to help as there is no way you can do that AND care of your boys!! Yeah, your week...SERIOUSLY!! (so sorry)

The Pereira Family said...

Girlllll....I know. It seems when it rains, it pours. I could tell you some stories about the past 2 weeks of our life as well. Instead, just be encouraged that He won't give you more than you can handle. You're amazing and I love ya!

One of them Youngs... said...

He ate your contacts!? That is so ridiculous that I seriously just laughed out loud. Don't stress too much about the FFN...those things have a very high false positive rate. Girls are very eager to arrive at just the right time anyways...

Melanie said...

Oh man. Good luck with the bed rest. I can't imagine doing that with two kids.