CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.26.2009

3 boys at 5 months!!

Call me sentimental, but I love these posts where I can look at all three boys at the same stage!!! It's the mom in me...and I don't expect all of you to ooh and awe over my sweet boys but they are so darn cute (those big eyes!!!)!!! So here they are, my three sons at the 5 month mark!!!

Logan in 2005!!


Bennett in 2007!!


Nate in 2009!!

7 comments:

Kelly T said...

I LOVE that you do this!! Such beautiful boys, it's so fun to see their similarities and their differences.

Melanie said...

They are definitely worth the ooohing and awwwing! They are SO cute.

April said...

Beautiful!

Stephanie & Scott said...

i love seeing each of the boys at each stage!....celebrate that you are an amazing mom of THREE young boys! your family is so happy and its evident....hope to see you 5 soon
-stephanie

Us said...

GOSH!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!Seeing these pics breaks my heart!

Toni said...

Your family is so precious! I'm so glad I came across your blog. It was fun catching up and seeing what your family has been up to lately! I heard you moved to the area a while back, I can't believe we haven't run across y'all yet!

Lisa Mae said...

i'm obsessed with comparing my boys at milestones. so, i love it that you do the same! nate kinda has his own look to him. a mixture of the other two. what do you see?