CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.03.2008

Don't Diss the Goat



This year was extra special because we actually had room for a real Christmas tree!!! Not that we didn't LOVE our 650 square foot box in California or anything, but the smell of a Frasier Fur filling up the house just made Christmas!!! (YES, can you believe our first tree was a FRASIER!!! A bit cheesy, I know, but we thought it rocked!) We went to this awesome Christmas tree farm where you cut down your own tree, have a hay ride, train ride, visit the petting zoo and Santa happened to take a break from his toy making to sit with the kiddos, how grand, right? So check it out, we are walking through the petting zoo and next to the bunny on steroids was a one eared goat!!!!! AND he was the snuggliest (totally not a word) goat I have ever met. He has totally made the top ten funniest things I've seen list, I HAD to share the pic!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

That is hilarious! I'm laughing! Did you happen to get my e-mails regarding Jenny?

Beth said...

Too funny! Welcome to the blogging world...just in recent months joined it myself! Looking forward to keeping up with you guys and I'll be praying for you all with the things going on this month! You have a beautiful family Kellye!

Melanie said...

That goat is awesome!