CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.24.2008

Fun new projects!!

So, we've been busy little bees this year with house projects!!! I thought I'd post some pics to show all the fun things we've been doing! Our list is still long and we are ITCHING for spring as the next on the list is to re-landscape the whole front!! I've got this huge rose bush on one side and we are going to take out everything around it and create a whole rose garden!!! I'm SUPER excited as gardening has become one of my loves in life!! I put a couple pics of paint jobs- we did stripes on our family room wall and then a big red stripe in our guest bedroom/office. I also went through this canvas painting phase so I took a pic of one I did for Ben's nursery!! We landscaped the back yard- which used to be a horrible mess of a mud pit!!!! And my favorite addition is the polk-a-dot chairs!!! When my Grandpa Lanuti passed away, we crated these 80 year old chairs from PA. We just got them recovered in this crazy fun fabric and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! Plus they are a sweet reminder of one of most real encounters of God's presence I have ever had in my life.








3 comments:

Melanie said...

Fun! I Love the stripes on the family room wall. I'd love to see pictures of your back yard too!

Lisa Mae said...

How fun! I love it all!

Kelly T said...

can I hire you to come help with all the to-do projects at our house???:) We could use some serious help! It all looks GREAT!