Just thought I'd let you all know that Ben's surgery is scheduled for Valentine's Day at noon. It will be about 4 hours long. They are going to recreate the valve on his ureter to make it one way and tailor his ureter as it is five times the normal size. We will be at TX children's for about 3 days and then a week recovery at home. Crazy baking cleaning shoppy mommy has taken over!!!! I think I went to three grocery stores today and put the whole house in the washing machine. I think the "pre-surgery" mommy is the same as the pregnant nesting phase mommy!!!! Praying God uses us mightily with our nurses and doctors as we put all our trust and hope in our Savior!
2.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thinking and praying for you all! Keep us posted.
Praying for Ben's recovery and for all of you as you go through this with him.
I will be thinking and praying for you all. I wish I were there to help with the crazy mommy stuff! I will also be praying lots that the doctors and nurses are guided.
we are with you in prayer. Oh dear little Ben we are praying for you and all who are helping you get better!
Kellye-
Said a prayer for Ben today. Nik told me a little about what has been going on with him. May God give you and Daniel peace and strength, and be ever so present in the midst of Ben's surgery.
Kristin
Praying for you all today. Thinking about you constantly.
Post a Comment