
We LOVE LOVE LOVE the library!!! I have become a bookworm now that I'm done with seminary!! I can't stop and Logan is following closely in my footsteps. We will bring 20 books home for him and he wants to read them immediately, ALL of them! It has been fun to see him love books and learn from them! I CANNOT keep the latest and greatest to myself! I was searching our beloved library and found a TREASURE! This is for any who are seeking to help their children see the full redemptive nature of Christ throughout the whole of scripture. You will fall in love with this book as it "whispers his name" throughout the pages. It has excited my own heart and given me many opportunities to share the beauty of Jesus with my children! Run out and BUY it as fast as you can!!!! Book: The Jesus Storybook: Every story whispers his name Bible. Written by Sally Lloyd-Jones.
Some fun "non spiritual" books that we are also BIG fans of lately....
A Splendid Friend Indeed: Bloom
Snip Snap What's That: Bergman
Mini's Dinner: Dodds
HUG: Alboough
My Big Boy Bed: Bunting
I Used to be the Baby: Ballard
And the current Favorite... Llama Llama Red Pajama: Dewdney
2.05.2008
Ode to the Library!!!
Posted by KF at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh, thanks SO much for the recommendation! I will check out the storybook for sure.
Nice to find your blog (via the Tofslies) and see how you guys are doing. It's lovely to see your faces smiling back from the web :-)
We are reading this book too, the girls love it, they run and jump into bed at the promise of a story and we've had some wonderful conversations about salvation. It's amazing what their minds can retain and a pleasure to share the gospel with them.
Post a Comment