CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.10.2008

The budding babe...

We have hit our half way mark with babe #3!! Even though my belly feels HUGE for 5 months and I STILL feel sick, I'm loving being pregnant!! I got the "it's a boy" feeling the other day so I'm pretty convinced I'll be buying that new book "Living with Testosterone" in the months to come!!!! The surprise of it all is really exciting!!!! Here is a couple pics- my five month shot and one of Logan and I in my new hammock!! (which I LOVE and think you ALL need one!!!!)



4 comments:

Kelly T said...

yay for belly shots:) You look so cute and glad to hear despite the sometime icky side effects, you ar enjoying the pregnancy. As I look at your hammock pic, I am thinking that would be nice, but here in the gorge it would literally blow away...we are 30 steady mph today...no wonder why it's a wind surfing capital!

Lisa Mae said...

Kellie, you look adorable sister! Yippie for half way. I'm so encourage by your positive attitude of still being sick and managing two little ones. It is killing me not knowing. You are thinking another boy, huh? We are still in survival newborn mode around the Tickner household. Looking forward to that magic three month mark.

Melanie said...

You look great!

The Pereira Family said...

I have that same maternity shirt! So great to see y'all this weekend. Take care love!