CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.25.2008

If you have these, I'm sorry but I might think your lame now

I was doing a little baby product surfing tonight and ran across a product I could not resist the urge to blog about. If you have these, I apologize now.... but WOW. I'll leave it at that.

Have you EVER heard of "mommy cards"- oh yes, they are business cards for mom's complete with "Mom of...children's names/ ages," and all the mom's contact info. So, yes they have a small amount of practicality to them- easy for play groups or random meet another mom who you click with- they want your info and WHAM, you roll out the "mommy card." In my opinion, if this is you...she might not call, based on the fact that you actually HAVE the "mommy card." I don't even want to give out the website so you can look at them b/c we bought our favorite stroller from them and would hate to diss on their store but OH MY GOSH, someone GET a life!!!!!!

We had our mid-way ultrasound about a week ago now and hummmmm, it might be a girl....but it might be a boy. We saw, evaluated, bit our tongues, and held strong for the surprise. BUT, my "it's a boy" feeling has surly gone away and I'm thinking it could be a girl...or it could be a boy. The baby was sound asleep the whole time, sweet sweet sweet little thing, covering it's face and all snuggley. It was hard to get a good pic of his/her face. We'll have a 30 week ultrasound to check for the kidney reflux that Ben had and to check on the cyst we found on the baby's brain. It is a Choroid Plexus Cyst or CPC which increases the odds for downs by 50%- which in the big picture is really not that high and at this point nothing to worry about. They most often go away by thirty weeks, we feel great and 100% are not concerned BUT of course are keeping it in the prayer radar and always laying every little inch of our babies into the Lord's hands. HE is the giver and keeper of life! And who better to form and shape each part of us! We praise him for another healthy love and can't wait to meet #3! AND, I bought a pillow sham today- that I can't return- and it's a girl sham- BUT it was on sale and I LOVE it and I figure so I buy one thing just in case.....that is it though no more "just in case" shopping. :-)

P.S. My favorite couples on So you think you can dance...dance...dance... are Twich/ Kherington, Mark/ Chelsie, and Joshua/Katee. Top six?? We'll see!!

4 comments:

The Pereira Family said...

We find out what we're having today! I'll give you a call. I can't believe you "held strong". I would have collapsed under the anticipation. Oh, and I'm so with you on your favs from SYTYCD. Love that name Kherington. She's adorable! Love you.

Jeremy Rhodes said...

like the dance picks. i also like Will/redhead. forget her name, but i think she's a lot better than the judges give her credit for

Kristin said...

I have to echo my approval about your SYTYCD favs. LOVE Kherington and Twitch and Joshua and Katee.

So excited for Baby Frazier #3. Obviously you and Daniel make beautiful babies!

jordan said...

"We had our mid-way ultrasound about a week ago now and hummmmm, it might be a girl....but it might be a boy"

so you saying that it is still a 50/50 shot? you need a girl...i promise you. especially after 2 boys!