Last night we went to Dewberry Farm. It was SO worth the drive!! The have a 6 acre corn maze, lighted pumpkin trail, hay rides, the most beautiful pumpkins you've ever seen, flower picking, corn & pumpkin canons, pillow trampolines, hay stacks to climb, BBQ, kettlecorn, the works! We spent almost 5 hours there and the boys loved every minute! Yes, I walked around at 3 cm and 90% effaced and STILL did not go into labor. My babies love to cook like their mama!! Here are some pics from our fun family night, if your in the area you've got to take a trip!
Logan shooting cowboys with corn!!
Sheer joy!
My amazing boys!!!
Me & my 3 babes!!!
10.12.2008
Fun for the Fall
Posted by KF at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well, foo! I was SO wanting to head out to our little pumpkin patch today, but eddy had to work and it was BEAUTIFUL out today! Granted it is NOTHING to that awesome one you hit! I would totally make the drive as well! The photos are very pretty and you look so adorable. Love your top...where did you get it? Hope you continue to feel as good as possible until #3 arrives!
Love that last pic of Ben resting his little arm on your belly. Kellye, you look amazing, seriously! I have been thinking about you wondering if the little one was still tucked away. One week or sooner, right?
Post a Comment