
Nathan Jack was born this morning at 8:50am. Nate weighs 7 lbs 2 ounces and is 20 inches long. We are so thrilled mom and baby are doing great!
-Daddy
10.21.2008
It's a Boy!!!
Posted by KF at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nathan Jack was born this morning at 8:50am. Nate weighs 7 lbs 2 ounces and is 20 inches long. We are so thrilled mom and baby are doing great!
-Daddy
Posted by KF at 2:19 PM
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! Thank you Lord for providing a healthy baby to the Fraizers. Just think all that scare and he is fine! BEAUTIFUL photograph, btw. And then what an adorable baby and momma looks so proud. I know with all the nesting that went down, you guys are as ready as a family can be for adding another little one to the clan! Hugs!!!
Yay! Congratulations! That's a great picture. Kellye looks great and Nathan looks like a cutie. I can't wait to hold him!
Congratulations!!! Yeah, Frazier's ... a family of 5 is so fun .. :) What a wonderful blessing, glad to hear everyone is doing well - love the name choice !
Enjoy these precious first days.
with love, the robinsons x
He's beautiful!
Hey girl, it has been a really long time since I have seen you but I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hello and congrats on your beautiful new addition!
Congrats Kelly and Family. Lacey (Carpenter) Morgan here....just found your blog and I see it was good timing as you just posted your newest member of the family. Welcome to the world Little Nate, and welcome to the wonderful, crazy world of three kiddos!!! CONGRATS!
We need more pictures! I can't get the ones that Daniel has e-mailed to show up on my computer. : (
Post a Comment