CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.31.2009

THE cake...



I took pictures of this cake JUST so I could blog about it...it was DELISH!!! For all you ladies in the West, if you don't get SUNSET magazine, it is a MUST!!! This "cranberry obsession cake" was on the front cover so I whipped it up (HA, it took FOREVER!!) for our small group party. It was super...I could have drank the icing!!! I still have not perfected the chocolate curl but I think I need a different peeler and to warm the chocolate more in my hands, tips welcome!! Fortunately the taste was not affected!



1 comments:

Melanie said...

Will you please move in with me so you can cook and bake for me every day? Thanks! P.S. you can bring the whole fam. with you. I'll hang with the boys, Mike and Daniel and chill, and you can cook. It's really and awesome idea.