CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.31.2009

Playing Catch Up

There are SO many "blog worthy" moments over the past 3 months so I'm playing a little catch up tonight!!! Daniel is preaching at church tomorrow so he's hiding in my closet and preaching to an audience of shoes & clothes!! Therefore, my Saturday night buddy is my blog tonight, lucky for you, ha!!! See below for a few new posts!!!

Side note...if there are any other total losers out there still watching The Batchelor after all the failed fairy tales.... I'm totally rooting for Jillian!!!!! Can't help myself!!!! AND a Grey's side note...thank the LORD Izzy has a brain tumor on the show (not to sound insensitive!!!) but I was getting super annoyed with the whole "make out with a dead guy" thing. UGH!!!

1 comments:

Aurora said...

I'm with ya on Izzie! It was getting so annoying! Can't wait for this Thursday. BTW, love the Project Wall. Looks awesome!