Poor Ben became the middle child in late October, got his pacifier "ra-ra" taken away in January, and got booted from his crib yesterday to enter the big boy bed world!!! Day #1 nap, totally unsuccesful. He dumped every piece of clothing from the drawers and pulled out every bin of toys in the hour and a half that I tried to get him to nap. I must have put him back in bed 20 times!!! He then fell alseep at 4:30 sitting straight up on the couch in the middle of a playdate at our house!! BUT, last night, he slept in the big boy bed and we are going strong for day #2!! He's went down for his nap like it was nothing!! We'll see what tomorrow brings....
When Nikki was here (helping with "the wall") she also taught me how to do these super cute letters! I finally finished them this week one afternoon and put them up yesterday so Ben would get that he had a new space. I think they turned out super cute!! Thanks Nik!!
Nate's Letters in the Nursery
Nate in the crib with his new super cute bedding!! It was a gift from the gal who knows me and my love for polka dots best!! Thanks Suz!!! (He's wearing the frog outfit you got Ben from J&J too!!!)
Nate in his SUPER CUTE "I'm so glad I had ANOTHER boy just so he could wear this" outfit from Auntie Suzi!!! If you know the story of Nate, you know we didn't find out what we were having but our best friends Suz & Brice knew the whole time and bought several fabulous things to help shoo any "I wanted a girl" feelings away :-)!!! As if....look at that sweet face, seriously!!
Bennett & Logan are now sharing a room!!
And last...my four favorite men!!
2.03.2009
Big Boy Bed!!
Posted by KF at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SO cute!! that first nap attempt totally made me laugh...because I did not have to go through it MYSELF!:) I am hoping the latter is what will stick! And I SO agree with you, Nate is just a perfect fit into your family and I am so surprised at how ridiculously excited I am to have another baby of the same gender, when my whole life I thought the ideal was one of each. Welp, guess God does know what He is doing, haha:) And, I am SO excited to pull out my favorites that I was just not ready to say good-bye to! Take care you crafty mommy of three wonderful boys...I love the last photo:)
what a sweet last picture! miss you guys!
fun letters! love, love that last pic. boys, boys!!!
looks fantastic! you are doing amazing-- So So proud of you, as always:)
We need to chat soon.
love.
Kellye...
Your family is so sweet! I was so excited to hear from you on our blog!
I have had fun catching up with you guys on your blog. I loved the boys names...great job!
His,
jana
Post a Comment